Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two USA Today Goodies

This blog is supposed to be about my house renovation, but it seems there are too many interesting tidbits in the world for me to stay on topic all the time. For example, these two goodies from the USA Today.

#1 - Why do mothers judge one another and their parenting?
To my knowledge I have never had another mother critisize my parenting out loud to my face.  I wonder why that is?  Could it be that I try my best not to hang out with dorks or is it that other mothers sense my charming "you are going to get a middle finger in your face if you say something stupid about my parenting" trait?  Lets be honest, it's definitely the latter.

#2 - Author writing about Sarah Palin moves next door to her 
Joe McGinnis is the author!!!  For real.  Joe McGinniss wrote the book Fatal Vision about the Jeffrey McDonald case among other interesting true crime books.   I would be so thrilled if Joe McGinniss moved next door to me.  I'd be over at his house asking him about a million questions a day.  I bet he'd give up his writing project just to get rid of me.

1 comment:

  1. Really no one wants to hear about their parenting unless it is abusive, then go higher up.

    I sold a home in Point Loma to Joe Wambaugh the author back in my Real Estate days!

    Surprise on my site!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete