Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sitting Chair

I don't have a lot to compare it to, but I believe Indianapolis has a crappy Craig's List for a city it's size.  Here's a goodie I found this morning.  It's not the chair in this ad that makes this listing stand out, it's the title.  Sitting Chair?  Exactly what other kind of chairs are there?

Sitting chair - $40 (South)

Comfortable old sitting chair
$40 OBO
Call 490-3573
  • Location: South
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


That is a pretty cute chair though.

2 comments:

  1. Sitting chair? I thought it was a standing chair, lol! Great price and I do see lots of potential, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your Craigslist pain! Always checking Chattanooga craigslist and coming up with true crap! Glad I found your blog and happy to be your newest follower - stop by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete