Sunday, May 9, 2010

Resources

I thought I'd list out the resources I used for Logan's Birthday Party.

These printables were a jpg file I ordered from TracyAnnPrintables on Etsy.com -


I bought 8 1/2 x 11 size printable labels from WalMart.   Craft punches, cardstock paper, ribbon, favor bags and party favors came from Michael's.  All the paper goods came from Party City, including the tablecloths.  I then used the jpg file, my computer and printer, paper cutter, craft punches, sissors, labels and cardstock to make the stickers I placed on the buckets, party hats, banner pendants, little things to stick in the twizzlers and the party favor bags.  I used a craft punch, cardstock paper, tape and ribbon to make the food labels.  For the pendant banner I cut the pendant shapes out of cardstock with a paper cutter, stuck on the center image cut out of the printable labels, punched holes in the corner of each pendant and threaded ribbon through.  I used thumbtacks to hang the pendant from the wall.  What are a few more holes in those garage walls at this point?  Also, I used a staple gun to hang the tablecloth "backdrop" and "wallcoverings".  Again, what are few more holes?

I designed my own invitations using the handy online template from Zazzle.com again using that cute owl image from the jpg file.  On the back of these I had printed my contact information -


I also ordered Logan's tee shirt and my apron from Zazzle.com.  (See previous post.)

Here are the directions from good ole Martha for the tissue paper pom-poms:
Pom_Poms

The recipe for the BLT Wraps comes from Southern Living.  They were quite good:
BLT Wrap Recipe

The directions for the cake I made are here:
Rainbow Cake

The recipe for the cake icing:
Quick Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

Which leads me to my next post ....

No comments:

Post a Comment